Our Studio is reopening on
June 16th, Tuesday!
We are happy to announce that we will be re-opening the studio for our group classes on June 16th, Tuesday. However, we will have some restrictions and changes to keep everyone safe in the studio.
Please see the following changes and restrictions.
Class schedule and registration
- From June 16th, we will have our Salsa classes on Tuesdays (7PM-10PM) and Bachata classes on Thursdays (7:30PM-9:30PM) with one level per hour. Please see details here.
- All of our group classes require pre-registration online. Please see details here.
If you have taken our group classes prior to the Covid-19 pandemic closure, but haven’t received email from us by June 8th, please contact Koji at email@example.com. You will need your login information for the online pre-registration.
- Please bring a partner. There will be no partner-rotations during the class.
- Each class has a maximum capacity of 5 couples (10 people).
- Each class is 50 minutes long with a 10 minute break.
At the studio
- Please wear a mask when you come into the studio. Wearing a mask is optional once class starts.
- Please sanitize your hand before/during/after the class. Hand sanitizer is available in the studio.
- Faceshield and gloves are available at the studio if you would like to use them.
- The couples will be at a distance from each other. Please maintain social distancing as much as you can.
- There will be two doors in the studio, and they are one-way. The door by the front desk is for entrance only, and the other door is for exit only.
- Only the water filling station is available at the water fountain. Please bring your own cup/container.
- We have changed all air filters to Merv13 filters.
- Door knobs, chairs and tables will be sanitized before and after class.
Your membership and packages
- During June and July, limited type of packages are available. Please see details here.
- Your monthly membership is still temporarily frozen until further notice.
- If you had any packages (5 for 25, 10 classes, etc.) before this pandemic closure, they are now active. Please let me know if you have any questions about your package.
We are planning to have classes on Wednesdays as an “overflow” class if there are more than 10 people interested in joining Salsa classes on Tuesdays.
The health of our clients, families, friends and staff is our top priority. Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
Thank you very much for your understanding and your continued support! Please let me know if you have any questions.