Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update (02/15/21):
Now, we are accepting all clients/dancers who do not have their partners to our group classes. They will be rotating their partners during the class. Of course, you can come to the classes with your partner, and you don’t have to do the rotation. Online pre-registration is still required and we can have maximum of 20 clients per class.
We continue having some restrictions to keep everyone safe in the studio. Please see the following restrictions.
- The body temperature of all clients and staffs will be checked at the front desk
- Wearing a mask/face-covering is required during the class including instructors and staff
- All of the group classes require pre-registration online
- Maximum capacity of 20 people per class
- One level of class per hour
- Your monthly membership is still temporarily frozen
- Your packages (5 for 25, 10 classes, etc.) are activated
- Wearing mask is required while you are in the studio
- Hand sanitization is required before/during/after the class. Hand sanitizer is available in the studio
- There are two doors, entrance only and exit only
- Only water filling station is available at the water fountain
Please see more information HERE
Thank you very much for understanding. And thank you very much for your support!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and concerns.