Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update (05/26/21):
New class schedule starts from June 7th!
Now, we are accepting all clients/dancers who do not have their partners to our group classes. They will be rotating their partners during the class. Of course, you can come to the classes with your partner, and you don’t have to do the rotation. Online pre-registration is still required.
We continue having some restrictions to keep everyone safe in the studio. Please see the following restrictions.
- The body temperature of all clients and staffs will be checked at the front desk
- Wearing a mask/face-covering is still required during the class including instructors and staff
- If you want to remove your masks, please bring your Vaccination Record Card and show it at the front desk.
- All of the group classes require pre-registration online
- Two level of class per hour
- Please sanitize your hands before/during/after the class. Hand sanitizers are available in the studio
- There are two doors, entrance only and exit only
- Only water filling station is available at the water fountain
Thank you very much for understanding. And thank you very much for your support!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and concerns.