Our Studio is open!
*Updated on 08/04/20
We are happy to announce that we re-opened the studio for our group classes. We continue having some restrictions to keep everyone safe in the studio.
Please see the following changes and restrictions.
Class schedule and registration
We have started “Variety Monday”. This class offers a variety of style of dance including Bachata! Please check our class calendar for more detail!
- Monday: Variety Monday (7:30PM-8:30PM and 8:30-9:30PM)
- Tuesday: Salsa (Beginner 7-8PM, Intermediate B 8-9PM)
- Thursday: Salsa (Intermediate A 7-8PM, Intermediate B 8-9PM)
We continue having some restrictions to keep everyone safe in the studio. Please see the following restrictions.
- The body temperature of all clients and staffs will be checked at the front desk
- Wearing a mask/face-covering is required during the class including instructors and staff
- All instructors and staffs are tested for Covid-19 biweekly
- All of the group classes require pre-registration online
- Please bring your partner. There will be no partner-rotations during the class
- Maximum capacity of 5 couples (10 people) per class
- One level of class per hour
- Your monthly membership is still temporarily frozen
- Your packages (5 for 25, 10 classes, etc.) are activated
- Wearing mask is required when you come into the studio
- Hand sanitization is required before/during/after the class. Hand sanitizer is available in the studio
- Faceshield and gloves are available at the studio if you would like to use
- There are two doors, entrance only and exit only
- Only water filling station is available at the water fountain
The health of our clients, families, friends and staff is our top priority. Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
Thank you very much for your understanding and your continued support! Please let me know if you have any questions.